Release Date: March 2015
Developer: FreakZone Games
- - Android
- - iOS
About the Game
Join Louise Lightfoot, the legendary "Master of Jumping and Shooting", on her mission to save the President of Earth 4 from evil space mutants known as the Xatharr!! Collect items to boost attacks and gain lives, dominate online leaderboards, and Jump’N’Shoot your way to victory!
From the developer of Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures and MANOS: The Hands of Fate comes a true hardcore retro gaming experience on your mobile device, with no fiddly virtual controls and no paywalls.
- 16 fast-paced, hard-as-heck platforming levels across 4 crazy worlds!
- Collect items to boost your blaster gun and take to the skies with a jetpack!
- Make your way up the leaderboards for high scores and best times!
- Pumping 8-bit soundtrack from the composer of AVGN Adventures!
- Twitch-reflex two-touch control scheme; never miss a thing!
- Authentic retro visuals and sound will take you back to the past!
This is not some endless runner with no goal in sight. This is a fully-fledged retro platformer with 16 fast-paced stages of adrenaline-pumping jump and shoot action. The streamlined two-touch control scheme is perfect for your touch-screen and the challenge is high with none of the loss of responsiveness you might have gotten from a 'virtual d-pad'.
Are you hardcore enough to save the president of Earth 4 from the Xatharr??
No time to lose, Louise!!