- Pokedex number: 160.
- Species: Big Jaw Pokémon.
- Type: Water.
- Height: 7’7”
- Weight: 195.8 lbs.
- Habitat: Surprisingly, not nearby water.
Evolving from Totodile, to Croconaw, and into this mighty Pokémon, Feraligatr is the third starter Pokémon of th Johto Region. Much like the alligators in our world, Feraligatrs are vicious fighters, and are proud of their powerful jaw muscles. And one source claims that it can destroy boulders with a spit of water.
- HP: 85
- Attack: 105
- Defense: 100
- Special Attack: 79
- Special Defense: 83
- Speed: 78
- Total: 530
- Ability 1: Torrent.
- Increases water attacks by 50% when HP drops below ⅓
- Ability 2: Sheer Force.
- Removes added effects like flinch for a 30% increase in attacks
- Water gun (Water-type, 40 power, 100% accuracy. Special move.)
- Aqua Tail (Water-type, 90 power, 90 accuracy. Physical move.)
- Hydro Pump (Water-type, 110 power, 85 accuracy. Special move.)
- Low accuracy, large power.
- Chip Away (Normal-type, 70 power, 100 accuracy. Physical move.)
- Ignores Enemy Stat Changes.
- Ice Fang (Ice-type, 65 power, 95 accuracy. Physical move.)
- 10% chance of freezing, 10% chance of flinch.
- Rage (Normal-type 20 power, 100 accuracy. Physical move.)
- Increases in power for every hit taken.
- Flail (Normal-type power proportional to HP, 100 accuracy. Physical move.)
- Greater Damage output if HP is low.
- Agility (Psychic-type)
- Increases Speed by two stages.
- Leer (Normal-type)
- Lowers enemy defense by one stage.
- Scary Face (Normal-type)
- Lowers enemy's speed by two stages.
Feraligatr is a brutal fighter, and has the jaw strength to back it up. Additionally, their muscles are SO strong, they are too dense to allow them to swim in deep bodies of water. Their strength lies within their physical prowess, and the other stats are generally average.
As a water-type, Feraligatr is most effective against fire, rock, and ground-types. But keep him away from grass and electric, because plants absorb water, and it’s a good conductor. But ultimately, they are the ferocious gators of Johto. Getting stuck in their jaws, is the absolute last thing you’d want to do.
Hey, like I said: Yoshirocks92 did a bio on Typhlosion. So, I figured that I should do a bio on the Strong Jaw of the trio. We already had a Kanto Starter Battle, so why not throw Johto into the mix? Could be fun.
Now, I’ve personally never really played Skylanders, but I googled it, and apparently, Snap Shot is based off of a crocodile. Alligator vs. Crocodile. It’s like Alien vs. Predator, with reptiles.
Ahh, Skybyte. People mocked you for how you were kinda a kiss ass in the old show… Let’s see it fight an alligator to the death!